DL Login | Email: Students or Faculty & Staff | Contact | News & Events | Support | Blog
NOTICE: Loss of ACICS Accreditation

background border

Jones Request Transcripts

To request your transcript be sent to you, an employer, or another school, complete this form: Request Transcript

To have a transcript sent to Jones College from another school, complete this form: Transcript Request

Please mail or fax all transcript requests to:

Jones College
Records Office
5353 Arlington Expressway
Jacksonville, FL 32211

Fax: (904) 371-1129

For more information call 1.904.743.1122 or Contact Us online!


horizontal rule
Jones College
frame border