Florida Employment Resources
- Workstream Company – Professional positions. Free resume posting.
- Employment 911 – Free resume posting
- Best Jobs USA – General posting of resume for employers
- Career Builder – General posting of resume for employers
- Career Marketplace – General posting of resume for employers.
- Career Matrix – General posting of resume for employers
- Careers – General posting of resume for employers.
- Monster – General posting of resume for employers.
- www.newyorkjobs.com – General posting of resume for employers.
- www.snagajob.com – General posting of resume for employers.
- www.usajobs.gov – U.S.Government website to post your resume.
- www.theladders.com – High-paying professional jobs.
- www.startjobs.net – Career Oportunity Site.
- Quintessential Careers – Free resume posting
- DMOZ Open Directory Project – Free resume posting
- The Riley Guide – Free resume posting
- Internet Service Hunter – Free resume posting for computer jobs.
- The Riley Guide – Free resume posting for computer jobs
- Career Consulting Corner – Free resume posting for computer jobs
Online Recruiters Directory
- Online Recruiters Directory - a comprehensive, nationwide recruiters' directory. The visitor can search for recruiters and headhunters by location, specialty or by other various criteria. The job seeker can send his resume to all relevant recruiters with one click. - Job Board Directory – a comprehensive Job Board Directory that is searchable by location or by specialty. There are more than 60 Job Boards listed in this directory.
- The Job Finder Advisory is an interactive unique system offering customized, comprehensive and free expert career and job-hunting advice. The system offer a free tool that will offer advice and tips based on the job seeker background such as education, current job search status, and many other parameters.
Employment Assistance - Fee-Based Services
The following fee-based employment assistance service(s) provide discounts for Jones College students, graduates, and alumni. When soliciting information, or registering for services, please make sure that each is aware that you are a student, graduate, or alumni of Jones College to ensure that you receive the appropriate discount.
- Education Career Services, Inc (www.careersi.com)
Services: ECS offers a comprehensive set of career assistance products and services with hands on support throughout the employment search process. Special Note: Information is available on the ECS website, however, you are asked to contact Mr. Stephen Klubock directly at email@example.com or (1-866-794-3337 ext 128) in order to receive the discount.