Now that you have completed your Jones College education, or are on the brink of graduating, it’s time to put your new knowledge and skills to work. Use these tips to help you out with your job search! Be selective: [...] Continue reading ->
- Building Relationships with your Instructors: Benefits
- Building Relationships with Instructors
- 5 Tips When Asking for Letters of Recommendation
- What Does it Take to Make a Career as an Entrepreneur?
- Job Interviews: The Important Questions
- Many Successful Students Complete Internships. Here’s Why.
- The Four Vital Questions to Ask When Sifting Through IT Programs
- Simple New Year’s Resolutions to Enhance Your Career Training
- Five Foods That Boost Brain Power
- Easy Gift-Giving Ideas for Students
- © Copyright 2010 Jones College.
- All Right Reserved.
- Admissions: 1.800.631.4056
- All other inquiries:
800.331.0176 or 904.743.1122
- Accredited by ACICS.
- Jones College, an exempt
501(c)3 non-profit organization.