Now that you have completed your Jones College education, or are on the brink of graduating, it’s time to put your new knowledge and skills to work. Use these tips to help you out with your job search! Be selective: [...] Continue reading ->
- Don’t Do These Things in the Workplace
- Job Interviewers: How to Explain Getting Fired
- Finals Preparation: Start Early!
- How to Stand Out in Your Medical Assisting Interview
- Six Signs That You’re Destined to Become an Elementary Teacher
- Turn Mistakes Into Professional Progress
- How to Manage Your Money While in School
- Become an Effective Leader With the “Four Cs”
- Reasons to Become a Legal Assistant
- Make a Difference as a Medical Assistant With a Degree in Allied Health Management
- © Copyright 2010 Jones College.
- All Right Reserved.
- Admissions: 1.800.631.4056
- All other inquiries:
800.331.0176 or 904.743.1122
- Accredited by ACICS.
- Jones College, an exempt
501(c)3 non-profit organization.